Our group develops mathematical, statistical, and computational methods to address scientific problems in molecular biology and genomics.
The Principal Investigator is Prof. Hongyu Zhao.
Some of our current research topics:
- Next generation sequencing, including DNA and Exome seq, RNA seq, ChIP-seq and Metagenomics
- Genome-wide association studies
- eQTL mapping in different organisms
- Pathway-based genomics analysis
- Network modeling and reconstruction
- Disease biomarker identification
- Targeted proteomics
- Herbal medicine
Please go to the Software section to browse packages developed from our group.